Checking your ink level on an inkjet printer is fairly simple. These steps will help insure your print jobs are not ruined or faded.
- Check the back of your computer to make sure that the printer is appropriately connected to the computer and is plugged in. If the printer is not plugged into the computer, find the printer jack on the back of the computer and plug it in before you move on to the next step.
- Click on the “Start” menu button which is located on bottom left hand corner of your screen. Click on the “Settings” bar and notice that a list of functions pop up to the left of the settings button. Click on the control panel icon.
- Look for the printer/fax icon in the control panel window. Double click on the printer icon.
- Find the icon for your printer in the opened window and right click on the icon. Now click on the “Preferences” option.
- Look for the menu box pop up with tabs near the top of the box. Click on the “Services” tab.
- Click on “Service this device.” You will find the button on the Services menu that you just activated.
- Click on the estimated ink level tab and a graphic will appear indicating how much ink is left in the cartridge.
If you are facing any kind of issues call us on our toll-free number 1-844-279-9788.