The Canon Photo Inkjet printer is simply user friendly, which makes printing digital photos at home easy with the use of the easy-photo-print software. With its four color options and laser features, printing text and documents done in colorful Web pages can be fun. The main key to its impressive speed and high photo quality is its Canon Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) advanced print head technology. It uses a multi-nozzle print engine that ejects consistent and microscopic ink droplets. Have convenient USB connectivity and PC and MAC compatible.
- Click “Start.” From the start menu choose programs.
- Click “Programs.” Then choose “BJ Printer,” then “BJ Printer Monitor.” The Canon BJ Printer Monitor window will appear.
- Click on the Canon icon. This will take you to the printer info menu.
- Click “Start Status Monitor” from the Printer Info Menu. The Canon Start Status window will appear.
- Click the “Ink Information” Tab to view the levels of ink in each tank in the printer.
If you are facing any kind of issues call us on our toll-free number 1-844-279-9788.