Windows Explorer is a file management component that enables you to locate and manage drivers, files, programs, folders and components on your computer system. You can use it to copy, paste or move components around. By default, the Windows Explorer background is white. However, you can change windows explorer background color and give it a more personalized look quite easily with a few simple steps.
For support, you can also call at Windows Explorer Toll Free Number: 1-844-872-1287
- Right-click your desktop and click “Personalize” to launch the Settings dialogue box.
- Click the “Color” tab on the Left Hand Side.
- Choose the color you want for the background and Save.
• Right-click your desktop and click “Properties” to launch the Display Properties dialogue box.
• Click the “Appearance” tab and click the “Advanced” button. Select “Window” in the “Item” box.
Click the “Color 1” button and select the color you want to use for Windows Explorer. Click “OK” to save the changes and click “OK” again to close the Display Properties box.
• Click the “Start” menu and click “My Computer” to launch Windows Explorer. You should see your new background color.
- Click the “Start” menu on the desktop and click the “Control Panel.”
• Click “Appearance and Personalization” and click “Personalization.” Click “Window Color and Appearance” and select the toolbar color you want.
• Click the “Open classic appearance properties for more color options” link to change the Windows Explorer background color. Click the “Advanced” tab and select “Window” on the “Item” box. Click the “Color 1” button and select the color you want to use for Windows Explorer. Click “OK” to save the changes and click “OK” again.
• Click the “Start” menu and click “Computer” to launch Windows Explorer. You should see your new background color.
Still not able to change window explorer background color, Call experts to assist you at window explorer technical support number +1-844-872-1287.