Epson printers come in a variety of styles and options. I personally have the Epson All-in-one printer, scanner, copier so I will help you replace the ink cartridge.
- First you should make sure you get the correct ink refills. You can order them online, or pick them up at your local office supply store.
- Go into you MY COMPUTER icon on your desktop, click on change a setting, click printers and fax, and then right click on your epson printer. Go into properties, then maintenace.
- Next, click on the refill or replace ink cartridge. It will then move the printer ink refill into position on the printer. Lift the cover and remove the old cartridge.
- Take the tape off of the new ink cartridge, and snap it into place with the matching color. Close the cover, and push the button on the printer that is blinking. It will take a minute, but should move the ink back into position.
- On the computer screen, follow the on screen directions. You can then click finish.
If you are facing any kind of issues call us on our toll-free number 1-800-293-9401.