The HP C4580 all-in-one printer is able to connecting to a pc with either a USB or a wireless connection. Installation the HP C4580 to use the wireless connection while you are setting up the printer, using the involved installation disk to get it installation effectively. You do need to have the printer near enough to a pc to connect with a USB wire, but only for the installation procedure.
- Insert the HP C4580 installation disk into your pc. Wait around a time for it to rotate up. Just click “Install.”
- Click “Install” on the preliminary installation display. Just click “Next” after first display on the expert. Check the box labeled “I have analyzed and agree to the installation contracts and configurations.” “Click “Next” to proceed to the HP driver installation software.
- Select “Through the network” out of the record of connection kinds provided. Press “Next” to proceed. Connect the USB wire to your printer and the device’s USB slot. Connect the printer to power.
- Click “Next.” Choose the system name of your wireless network and get into your security password information. Just click “Next.”
- Disconnect the USB wire and then click “Finish.”
If you are facing any kind of issues call us on our toll-free number 1-800-293-9401.