The Ralink Wireless Utility is a wireless connection manager for Windows XP that was built for Ralink devices. Windows XP Service Pack 2 and later attempts to manage wireless connections on their own, which can cause conflicting settings in your Ralink software. You can fix this by using the “Repair” option in the software’s uninstaller to restore your configuration.
- Click “Start” > “Control Panel.”
- Double-click “Add/Remove Programs.”
- Scroll down to “Ralink Wireless Utility,” then click “Change.”
- Click “Repair,” then “Next.”
- Click “Finish” when the repair option has finished. Your settings have now been restored.
If you are facing any kind of issues call us on our toll-free number 1-800-293-9401.