Microsoft Office 2007 is a productivity suite that has various products that are installed on your system, such Word and Excel. Problems that occur when using a Microsoft Office 2007 product on your computer are able to be fixed by using the diagnostics utility for Microsoft Office. You are also able to use the Detect and Repair Tool. To do this you will need to access an option from either the Start Menu or through the Control Panel.
- Click the Start menu and then select the option for “Programs.” Go to the program groups for Microsoft Tools. Select “Microsoft Office Tools” and then click the option for “Microsoft Office Diagnostics.”
- Click the “Continue” button when the Microsoft Office Diagnostics splash screen is displayed.
- Click the “Run Diagnostics” button when the Start Diagnostics screen is displayed. This screen will show you what will be checked and the status of the diagnostic test. Wait while the diagnostics tests are being run.
- Click the “Continue” button when the diagnostics have finished. You will see a Summary of results on the next page. Click the “Continue” button.
- Click the “Close” button to close the Microsoft Office diagnostics utility.
Detect and Repair
- Click the Start menu and then go into the “Control Panel.”
- Select the option for “Programs” and then select the option for “Uninstall a Program.”
- Scroll down and find the entry for Microsoft Office 2007. Highlight the name and then click the “Change” button.
- Select the option for “Repair” and then click the “Continue” button. Wait while Microsoft Office 2007 is being repaired.
If you are facing any kind of issues call us on our toll-free number 1-844-279-9788.