Making use of a various password for each and every website is one particular of the greatest techniques to make certain that your private data is protected. However, this can also make it difficult at times to remember which password was used for each website. If you have forgotten your Facebook password, you can find and recover it via Facebook’s automatic password recovery function.
- Browse to Facebook’s homepage and click the “Forgot your password?” link at the top of the web page or go directly to the password reset link in the “Resources” section of this article. You will find two partially obscured words on the screen.
- Click inside the box labeled “Text in the box” and variety both of the words that you see on the screen with a space among the two.
- Click inside the box labeled “Email” and type the e-mail address that you utilized when creating your Facebook account.
- Click the “Reset Password” button. A message will be sent to the e-mail address you provided.
- Check your e-mail for a message from Facebook, and click the password reset link in the message. Choose a new password to log in to Facebook.
If you are facing any kind of issues call us on our toll-free number 1-844-279-9788.