Downloading the correct driver for your HP printer is an easy and quick process. Just follow a few simple instructions, and your HP Printer will be working with your computer in no time.
Find and make note of what model your HP Printer is. This information can be found usually on the front, back or bottom of your HP Printer. You will need to know this model number to find the HP printer driver that is made for your printer.
- Go to the HP Support and Drivers page through the link in the References section. Enter the model number of your printer in the empty box and select the option for “Download drivers and Software”. Then click the small grey arrow to be forwarded to the next page.
- Your next page will be the “Product search results” and will have any links to any printer drivers related to the model printer you entered. Select the link that best fits your model of printer and click it.
- Now you should be at the “Download drivers and software” page for your model printer. Select and click on the link that matches the operating system you are using on your computer.
- Now that you have set your printer model and your computer operating system, select the link that says “Obtain Software” and begin the HP printer driver download for your HP printer.
- Click the run button when prompted and after the HP printer driver download has finished, follow any onscreen instruction for any further instillation steps.
If you are facing any kind of issues call us on our toll-free number 1-800-293-9401.