QuickBooks is a professional accounting software program developed by Intuit to help businesses manage their finances. QuickBooks allows users to set up and categorize accounts, manage and track financial data, create a budget and produce reports. Income received from customers or clients is entered into the software as payments received and is recorded into the application’s general ledger. You must have a client or customer account already set up to enter income into QuickBooks, or you will need to create a new customer account for that client.
- Launch QuickBooks, and then click the “Receive Payments” icon on the homepage.
- Click “List,” then double-click the customer who paid you.
- Click “Add Payment,” then enter the payment information in the appropriate fields. Click the “Save & Close” button to record the income.
- Launch QuickBooks, then click “Lists” from the main menu bar and click “Chart of Accounts” from the drop-down list.
- Click “Account” at the bottom of the list of accounts, and then click “New.”
- Click the type of account profile that you want for the new customer from the “Type” drop-down list. Enter the required information about the new customer in the appropriate fields.
- Click “Next,” then enter the initial payment amount received. Click the “Save” button to record the income.
If you are facing any kind of issues call us on our toll-free number 1-844-279-9788.