To enable the MSN Toolbar, you must first download it and run it on your computer. Windows Live Essentials has created a Web page where you can download the toolbar. As of August 2010, the MSN Toolbar is referred to as the Bing Bar. Like the MSN Toolbar, the Bing Bar is free. It works on either Internet Explorer or Firefox. The download process takes just a few minutes, and once the software is uploaded to your computer, you can start using your Bing Bar immediately to search the Web.
- Download the Bing Bar using the link in Resources.
- Click “Download Free Now.” Wait for the Bing Bar Toolbar Installer window to appear.
- Select your installation options and language from the Bing Toolbar Installer window. Select your locale and add optional features such as setting MSN as your homepage. Click “Install,” and wait for the download process to finish.
- Close all Web browsers to complete the download process.
- Check that the Bing Bar has successfully downloaded to your computer. Click “Start” and then “Control Panel.” Double-click “Add or Remove Programs.” Look for “Bing Bar,” which you will find in alphabetical order list.
If you are facing any kind of issues call us on our toll-free number 1-800-293-9401.