Hewlett Packard sells a number of computer products, including all-in-one PCs, monitors and a range of printers. When purchased new, HP printers come with installation software on a CD-ROM to make it easy to install the drivers and software built for your printer model. If you need to reinstall the software for your printer but no longer have the disk originally included with your printer, you can still download drivers, software and firmware from HP.com.
- Open your Internet browser and type “www.HP.com” into the address bar. Press “Enter.”
- Select the “Support & Drivers” tab located on the Hewlett Packard home page. This will reveal the options for getting support or downloading software and drivers.
- Select “Download Drivers and Software (and Firmware)” located under the “Step 1” header. This will open options for “Step 2.”
- Enter your product name. For example, type “HP PSC 1410v” if you own the PSC 1410v All-In-One printer.
- Click “Go” and allow HP.com to look up the correct drivers for your printer model.
- Choose your operating system from the displayed options. Click the software or driver package you would like to download. Select “Download Only” to download the software to your computer.
If you are facing any kind of issues call us on our toll-free number 1-800-293-9401.