Hotmail is a free email service provided by Microsoft as part of Windows Live. It was originally launched in 1996 and was sold in 1997 to Microsoft for $400 million. As of 2009, Hotmail had almost 300 million accounts.
- Log in to your hotmail account and click “Help.”
- Search for “Cancel Account” and select “Why are all my e-mail messages gone?”
- Expand the option that says “Close a free Hotmail account” and click “Windows Live Hotmail close account.”
- Click “Close Account” on the page that opens.
- If you do not sign in to your account for 365 days, your account will also be deleted.
If you are facing any kind of issues call us on our toll-free number 1-844-279-9788.