The Safari Web browser is Apple’s latest and most powerful tool for surfing the Internet. It offers users the ability to customize their browser settings and parameters. It also permits them to create a personalized Web browser that is uniquely set up to their specifications. Safari allows users to customize a number of different browser settings, from managing bookmarks and setting appearances to activating advanced security features and changing proxy settings.
Customize Your Safari Browser
- Open up your Safari Web browser.
- Choose the ‘Preferences’ option from the Safari pull down menu.
- Click on the heading ‘General’ and choose Safari as your default Web browser.
- Enter in the URL of the homepage that you want Safari to go to when first opening.
- Select the location of where you want downloaded files to be saved.
- Click on the heading ‘Appearance’ and choose the type and size of font that you want text to be displayed in. Also, select the default encoding language that Safari will use when reading Web content.
- Click on the heading ‘Bookmarks’ and mark the boxes next to the bookmarks you want displayed.
- Click on the ‘Tabs’ heading and mark the box if you would like to enable tabbed browsing.
- Go to the AutoFill section and edit the personal information that Safari will use when automatically filling out Web forms. Also, import user names and passwords for sites that you visit frequently.
- Click on the heading ‘Security’ and enable or disable any of the security settings you wish.
- Go to the ‘Advanced’ section in order to change the proxy settings of your Internet connection.
- Close the Safari ‘Preferences’ window and begin surfing the Internet.
If you are facing any kind of issues call us on our toll-free number 1-844-279-9788.