Email provides a quick and easy way to stay in touch with people, make online purchases and sign up for other Web services. Free email is available from a variety of Web portals and sites. Yahoo provides users with the opportunity to create a Yahoo ID for free. Your Yahoo ID includes access to the free services available on Yahoo’s website, including commonly used services like Yahoo Answers, Messenger and Yahoo Mail. Your Yahoo Mail is available via any Web browser and many mobile devices and apps.
- Open your preferred Web browser and go to the Yahoo Mail website. Click the “Create New Account” button at the bottom left part of the page.
- Fill out the information on the sign up page. You will have to fill out your name, gender, birthday, country, and postal code. Then choose an account ID and password.
- Click the “Check” button to see if your ID is already taken. If it is then pick a different one or choose one of the recommendations provided. You can also put in an alternative email which is optional if you forget your ID or password.
- You can also access Yahoo Mail from the main yahoo website.
- Be sure to write or print your account information.
- Be sure to read over the terms of service
- Keep your password safe
If you are facing any kind of issues call us on our toll-free number 1-800-293-9401.