MFC printers finish several papers arrangements features, such as printing, scanning and faxing, but may not consist of a wireless adapter. If your MFC printer is not wireless, that does not always mean that you cannot execute wireless printing with it. Given that you can connect your MFC printer to your wireless router, you can provide your printer accessibility to your wireless network. Any PC on your wireless network can then use the printer for wireless printing.
- Connect the Ethernet slot of the MFC printer to one of the Ethernet slots of your wireless router. Confirm that the on the internet device, the wireless router and the MFC printer are all operated on.
- Open your computer’s Begin Selection by simply clicking the “Start” key on the taskbar. Just click “Devices and Printers.” Just click “Add a Printer” at the top of the display.
- Select the second choice to install a wireless or system printer. Emphasize your MFC printer from the record of printers your PC finds within variety. Just click “Next.”
- Install the print drivers associated with the MFC printer. Place the installation CD that came with the MFC printer if persuaded. Give your PC authorization to locate the drivers online if you do not have the installation CD. Just click “Next” when you get the verification concept that the PC set up the drivers independently.
- Type in the name you want to accompany your MFC printer in the place offered. Just click “Next.” Choose whether to discuss your printer with others on a system. Just click “Next.” Choose whether you want the MFC printer to be your standard printer on your PC. Just click “Finish.”
• It does not issue which Ethernet slot you use to connect your printer to your wireless router when you do not use the first slot. The first slot is usually arranged for you’re on the internet modem.
If you are facing any kind of issues call us on our toll-free number 1-888-489-0678.