Even if you have an ordinary USB printer, you can still discuss it easily on a regional program and have multiple computers create to it. The printer will need to be wired to a variety pc already linked with a Wi-Fi wireless router. Wireless printing device discussing can be set up on both Mac and PC systems.
If you own a printer with a process slot, you can also turn it to Wi-Fi printing by linking it directly to a Wi-Fi wireless router.
Certain printer models are also compatible with Wireless Bluetooth, which will allow you to create easily without a USB or Ethernet wire.
- Connect a USB printing device to a variety pc using an ordinary USB wire. If this is the first time the printer is being used with this pc you may have to set up driver application.
- Open the Ms Windows “Start” selection, access the Management Board and simply choose the “Printers and Faxes” or “Printers” symbol.
- Right-click on the printer’s symbol and choose the “Sharing” option from the selection that appears.
- Select the radio button next to “Share this printer.” Under Ms Windows’s vista you need to choose “Change Sharing Options” first.
- Enter a name for the printer in the text box and hit “OK.” The printing device is now being distributed over the Wi-Fi program, and any other pc on it will be able to create to it.
- Connect the printer to the variety Mac pc using an ordinary USB wire. Set up any necessary application.
- Click on the “System Preferences” symbol in the Docking station.
- Go to the “Print & Fax” control panel in the “Hardware” category.
- Highlight the name of the USB printing device in the list on the left side of the window.
- Check the box next to “Share this printer on it.” The printer is now being distributed over the Wi-Fi program, and any other pc on it will be able to create to it.
- Make sure both your body printer and your Wi-Fi wireless router are powered on.
- Plug one end of an ordinary Ethernet wire into it slot or adaptor on the rear again of your printer.
- Connect the other end of the Ethernet wire to one of the LAN (slots on your Wi-Fi wireless router.
- Load the Wi-Fi router’s application on a PC or Mac pc that is linked with a nearby Wi-Fi program.
- Follow the on-screen guidelines for adding the printer to your body services.
- Turn on your pc and your printer.
- Enable Wireless Bluetooth on your pc. This is done through the Management Board configurations on a PC and System Choices on a Mac.
- Connect your Wireless Bluetooth printing device dongle or adaptor to the USB slot on the rear again of your printer.
- Install the application that came with your Wireless Bluetooth dongle or adaptor on your pc.
- Follow the on-screen guidelines to have the pc discover the Wireless Bluetooth adaptor and get attached to the printer.
If you are facing any kind of issues call us on our toll-free number 1-844-279-978.