A PST (Personal Information Storage) file is a file associated with Microsoft Outlook, Exchange and Entourage. PST files store personal data associated with these programs. You can back-up your PST file by converting it to a Word document (DOC). You can download file converters that support the PST file format from a variety of websites. Look at processtext.com, bestshareware.com or brothersoft.com, or follow the resource links below. You can purchase the software or download a limited free trial. Follow the same basic steps to convert from PST to DOC using one of these programs.
- Download and install file converter software. Open the program.
- Click “Add File” or “Choose File” and find the .PST file on your computer that you want to convert. Click “OK.”
- Select “Microsoft Word (.doc)” or simply “DOC” in the “Save File As” drop-down menu.
- Specify an output location on your computer where the converted PST file should be saved.
- Click “OK,” “Convert” or “Save.”
If you are facing any kind of issues call us on our toll-free number 1-800-293-9401.