Connect your Lexmark printer to a wireless network by using a wireless print server. A wireless print server provides a link between your USB printer and your wireless router to provide access to the Lexmark printer to all members of your wireless network. The use of a wireless print server removes the need to connect the printer directly to a single PC on the network.
- Plug the USB wire from your Lexmark printer into the USB slot in the rear of the wireless print server.
- Plug an Ethernet wire into the Ethernet slot on the rear of the wireless print server and fasten the other end of the wire to an open slot on your wireless network router.
- Turn on your Lexmark printer and switch on the wireless print server by connecting in the AC adaptor.
- Run the installation hard drive that was provided with your wireless print server on one of the laptop or PCs connected to your network. Do as instructed offered in the wireless print server appearance to run the installation expert and fasten the wireless print server to the wireless network.
- Use the installation hard drive given your wireless print server to install necessary print out drivers on all of the laptop or PCs on your network in order for each PC to be able to recognize the wireless print server and the Lexmark printer.
- Plugging an Ethernet wire into the wireless print server and into the wireless router is only necessary in network situations that include users that are using a wired connection. If your network is operating on a completely wireless network, this step can be left out.
If you are facing any kind of issues call us on our toll-free number 1-888-489-0678.