Like many websites, Yahoo.com offers several safety measures to help you if you forget your password or user name. One of these measures is the Secret Question, which you choose and answer when creating your account. When you answer your Secret Question, Yahoo! resets your password and gives you access once more. You may change this question or your answer at any time.
- Go to Yahoo.com and log in.
- Click My Yahoo.
- Click “More Yahoo Services.”
- Click “Account Information.”
- Type in your password and click “Sign In.”
- Click “Update Password-Reset Info.”
- Click “Change Answers and Questions.”
- Select your new questions and type in your new answers. When you’re done, click “Save.” Click “Done” to finish.
If you are facing any kind of issues call us on our toll-free number 1-800-293-9401.