The Hewlett Packer 4580 is a 28-page-per-minute all-in-one desktop ink jet printer. This printer is known as a home or small office network. It can print, scan and copy without the need to connect to your network via an Ethernet wire. The wireless performance of this printer is related to that of a laptop. It is easy to set up and provides an efficient link to your pc gadgets.
Enable Wireless Choice on your Printer
- Press the “Setup” key on your printer pick the “Network” selection.
- Choose your wireless network name from the available wireless list.
- Enter your wireless network security password.
Setting Up Your Computer to get connected to the HP 4580 Wirelessly
- Disconnect the printer’s USB wire on the back of the printer.
- Click the natural “Start” selection on your desktop laptop computer or computer and pick “HP” from your program’s selection choices.
- Enter your printer model number and select “Add Device.”
- Click on the connection tab selects the “Wireless” option. Select “OK” and shut down the window.
If you are facing any kind of issues call us on our toll-free number 1-888-489-0678.