The first page you see when you open up your Internet browser is known as your homepage. Your homepage is a reflection of you. It indicates your personal interests and lets others know what is the most important thing for you to see each time you go online. Your homepage personalizes your Internet experience. With Internet Explorer, it is possible to set your homepage to any page on the Internet you desire. It is remarkably easy to do, and you can change your homepage as often as the mood strikes you. In just a few simple steps, you too can change your homepage on Internet Explorer.
Set Your Home Page in Internet Explorer
- Open up Internet Explorer on your computer. If it isn’t already installed, visit the Microsoft Web site to download the latest version.
- Select ‘Tools’ from the tool bar.
- Click on ‘Internet Options.’
- Find the ‘Home Page’ heading and accompanying text box.
- Type in the URL of your desired home page into the empty text box.
- Hit ‘OK.’ You have now successfully changed your home page.
If you are facing any kind of issues call us on our toll-free number 1-844-279-9788.