Web browsers are virtual homes for people who spend most of their time surfing the Internet. The Internet is a place where people go to get all kinds of information, from stock quotes to daily news, and it is important for people to be able to customize their Web browser’s homepage and create favorites or bookmarks. One popular site to make your homepage is Google.com. The process of changing your homepage to Google is similar on all browsers.
- Open your Web browser of choice. You may want to set Google as your homepage for multiple browsers. If this is the case, open each browser you would like to set.
- Type the Google homepage into the address bar of your Web browser.
- For Internet Explorer, click the “Tools” menu and select “Internet Options.” For Mozilla Firefox, select the “Firefox” menu, choose “Options” and choose “Options” from the menu that slides out.
- Click the “General” and select “Use Current Page” or “Use Current,” depending on your browser. This will set Google as your homepage. You can also manually type the URL into the homepage text box to set your homepage.
- Close the Web browser and then launch it again. Your Web browser should open to Google.
If you are facing any kind of issues call us on our toll-free number 1-800-293-9401.