Your ASUS motherboard uses a special flash memory chip called the BIOS (basic-input-output-system) to store the hardware settings for your computer. If you want to make changes to how your computer boots, over clock your processor or update the BIOS, you will need to know how to enter the BIOS settings area of ASUS motherboard firmware.
How to Enter BIOS on a Computer with No ASUS Logo Screen
- Press the “Delete” key repeatedly as the computer runs the “Power on Self Test.” The POST is a test that the computer performs to ensure the hard drive, memory and processor are installed and working properly.
- Refer to the user’s manual that came with your ASUS motherboard or computer for descriptions and explanations on the various BIOS settings.
- Make the desired changes to the BIOS and click on the “Save Changes and Exit” button or option. Your computer will then restart.
How to Enter BIOS if Computer Displays an ASUS Logo Screen
- Press the “Tab” key on your keyboard as soon as the ASUS logo displays on the screen. This will take you to the computer POST screen. You must press the “Tab” key as soon as you see the logo screen or the POST will finish before you can get to the screen.
- Press the “Delete” key to enter the BIOS on your computer. If prompted to do so, enter the BIOS password.
- Refer to your ASUS motherboard owner’s manual for information on BIOS settings. Make changes as needed and save. Your computer will restart.
If you are facing any kind of issues call us on our toll-free number 1-888-489-0678.