Microsoft Outlook 2010 is a desktop email program that connects to your existing email account server to download and send messages. If you’ve used a previous version of Outlook, you might notice several changes in the location of some utilities, including the “Account Settings” tool. Once you have located this menu, it is possible to make changes to existing email accounts in Outlook, or even add a new email account for Outlook to manage.
- Launch Microsoft Outlook.
- Click the “File” tab at the top of the window.
- Click “Account Settings,” then click “Account Settings” again from the drop-down menu.
- Click “New” at the top of the “Account Settings” pop-up window.
- Click the radio button to the left of “E-mail Account,” then click “Next.”
- Type your name, email address and password into the respective fields, then click the “Manually configure server settings or additional server types” option. Click “Next.”
- Click the option that applies to you, such as “Internet E-mail” or “Microsoft Exchange or compatible service,” then clicks “Next.”
- Enter your account type, incoming server, outgoing server and username into the appropriate fields, then click “Next,” then “Finish.” If you do not know all of the required information on this screen, contact your email hosting provider.
If you are facing any kind of issues call us on our toll-free number 1-800-293-9401.