Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 requires you to add at least one email account to the program prior to being able to send and receive email messages. Outlook 2007 supports a variety of email accounts, including POP3, IMAP and Web-based accounts. You must provide a name, email address; password and server for each email account that you add to the program to properly complete its configuration.
- Open Microsoft Office Outlook 2007.
- Click “Tools” and select “Account Settings.”
- Click the “New” button under the “E-mail” tab of the “Account Settings” dialog window.
- Click the box next to “Manually configure server settings or additional server types” and click “Next.”
- Select “Internet E-mail” and click “Next.”
- Enter the user Information, server information and logon information provided to you by the Internet Service Provider or Email Service Provider.
- Click “Next.”
- Click “Finish” to complete the process. The new account now appears under “E-mail Accounts.”
If you are facing any kind of issues call us on our toll-free number 1-888-489-0678.