Anti-virus software is a requirement for any PC attached to the Internet. It defends your data from being affected by viruses and online hackers. Many anti-virus programs must be triggered with an item or certificate program code before they are completely efficient and able to receive important up-dates designed to keep your PC secure.
- Ensure you have an active Internet connection.
- Install your anti-virus application by running the installation program. After installation, you may need to reboot your PC.
- Follow the connection to subscribe on the internet if persuaded. Enter your information, such as a real current e-mail address that will be used to recover an activation code if you do not already have one.
- Click on the activation link that appears when your anti-virus software begins. If you were offered an activation code, most often found on the programs CD case, type it into the offered box and then just click “Activate.” Otherwise, you will have been e-mailed an activation code or weblink. Sign into the e-mail consideration you offered and recover your weblink or program code. Duplicate the program code into the offered box and then just click “Activate,” or adhere to the activation weblink to activate your item or service.
- Restart your anti-virus application if you are persuaded to.
- Some anti-virus application requires you to make an account. This is very similar to applying the item. Go through on the internet guidelines and be sure the facts you provide are accurate.
If you are facing any kind of issues call us on our toll-free number 1-800-293-9401.